heroal RS 32
Small roller shutter slat with high level of wind resistance
The small coverage width of 1.26 inch gives the heroal RS 32 – the smallest roller shutter slat in the system – its strength. This is because thanks to the compact design, it meets the requirements of wind resistance class 3 with an element width of 9 ft.
- Potential total U factor value improvement of up to 42 percent
- Highly weather-resistant surface with 2-layer thick coating
- Wide selection of colors
- Coverage width [mm|in]
- Nominal thickness [mm|in]
- Weight [kg/m2 | lb/ft2]
- Max. width [mm|ft]
- Max. height [mm|ft]
- Max. area [m2|ft2]
- 0,19 ΔR in accordance with EN 13125:2001
- 2* Wind load resistance
- Resistance to burglary
- Fire safety class
- 4** Hail damage
- Hurricane protection Category
* with 8.85 ft element width and a guide with 1 inch immersion depth
** hail class according to VKF test stipulations no. 2 roller shutter, version 1.02. The value reflects the mechanical functional capability.
heroal Communicator – your online working environment
The heroal Communicator offers you comprehensive materials and working aids all about our product range.
- Technical information, CAD data, test documents and brochures available for download
- Quick & personal contact with your contact partners
- Personalized service and the very latest information
Do you have any questions or suggestions about our products/services?
Please get in touch with us – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
To the request form