heroal RS 37 RC 3
High-grade steel slats with extremely high resistance level
The heroal roll-formed roller shutter slats RS 37 RC 3, made from high-grade steel alloy, are extremely durable and resilient. heroal systems with high-grade steel roller shutter slats and filled with a durable two-component composite material are tested and approved to resistance class RC 3, in accordance with DIN 1627. The heroal RS 37 RC 3 achieves the maximum hail protection, class 7, no optical or mechanical damage occurs at all.
- Potential total U factor value improvement of up to 56 percent
- Coverage width [mm|in]
- Nominal thickness [mm|in]
- Weight [kg/m2 | lb/ft2]
- Max. width [mm|ft]
- Max. height [mm|ft]
- Max. area [m2|ft2]
- 0,20 ΔR in accordance with EN 13125:2001
- 6* Wind load resistance
- RC 3 Resistance to burglary
- Fire safety class
- 7** Hail damage
- Hurricane protection Category
* with 8.85 ft element width and a guide with 1 inch immersion depth
** hail class according to VKF test stipulations no. 2 roller shutter, version 1.02. The value reflects the mechanical functional capability.
heroal Communicator – your online working environment
The heroal Communicator offers you comprehensive materials and working aids all about our product range.
- Technical information, CAD data, test documents and brochures available for download
- Quick & personal contact with your contact partners
- Personalized service and the very latest information
Do you have any questions or suggestions about our products/services?
Please get in touch with us – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
To the request form