heroal RS 52
The roller shutter slat for high wind resistance
The durable roller shutter slats of the 50s series also characterise the heroal RS 52. With a nominal thickness of 0.53 inch and the polyurethane foam filling, the slat achieves excellent wind load values – wind resistance class 4 for element widths up to 9 ft. It is most suitable for use in small roller shutter boxes (Ø 7 inch barrel diameter with a curtain height of 6.5 ft).
- Potential total U factor value improvement of up to 41 percent
- Highly weather-resistant surface with 2-layer thick coating
- Wide selection of colors
- Coverage width [mm|in]
- Nominal thickness [mm|in]
- Weight [kg/m2 | lb/ft2]
- Max. width [mm|ft]
- Max. height [mm|ft]
- Max. area [m2|ft2]
- 0,20 ΔR in accordance with EN 13125:2001
- 4* Wind load resistance
- Resistance to burglary
- Fire safety class
- 5** Hail damage
- Hurricane protection Category
* with 8.85 ft element width and a guide with 1 inch immersion depth
** hail class according to VKF test stipulations no. 2 roller shutter, version 1.02. The value reflects the mechanical functional capability.
heroal Communicator – your online working environment
The heroal Communicator offers you comprehensive materials and working aids all about our product range.
- Technical information, CAD data, test documents and brochures available for download
- Quick & personal contact with your contact partners
- Personalized service and the very latest information
Do you have any questions or suggestions about our products/services?
Please get in touch with us – we are looking forward to hearing from you.
To the request form